LM210 Masterpiece Series Overview
Independently controlled burners allow you to create the style of cooking you desire for all applications. Versatility and ease-of-operation highlight the unique coooking units to help you control the burner(s) from a glowing simmer to a flavor-locking searing flame.
- With an open cart design, the LM210 Series grill with Standard Cart has all the same grilling features as the custom grills. These can be customized in different broiler burner/surface burner combinations.
- Internal gas piping and fittings are included for easy connection to gas supply. Available for either LP gas or Natural Gas. Please specify when ordering.
- Electronic ignition for easy, safe, reliable starting.
- Fast start-up from independently controlled 12,000 BTU burners ensure professional cooking results.
- Heavy duty 8” rubber wheels for ease of mobility- includes 2 straight casters and 2 locking swivel casters.
- Completely assembled at the factory before shipping. Simply unpack and cook!
- 115 volt electric rotisserie motor with heavy-duty spit rod is standard on all mobile models.
- Stainless Steel SS Class cooking hood with full width polished stainless steel comfort cool handle
- Cart is equipped with a built-in storage shelf at the bottom of the cart and attractive storage side shelf for the propane tank on LP models.
- A 750° hood thermometer is included with all models.
- Slide-out stainless steel drip pan(s) for easy cleaning of grilling residues and grease. Pan is included under both the grilling area (main burners) and under the side burner area (for combination gills).
- Larger models have locking swivel caster wheels for stability.
- Includes Toasting Rack.
No need to cook part of your meal inside and the rest on the grill because there’s not enough room. You can mix-and-match any number of Masterpiece LM210 series units to build your dream kitchen. You can combine any unit within masonry construction or when using the insulation kit, within wood construction.