Stainless Steel Big 60 Overview
The heart of the Big 60 Utility Stove is a huge, 10″ diameter, cast iron burner. This 3 ring, low pressure burner is far superior to the burners used in high pressure pot cookers and is able to produce and accurately control a 2,000 to 60,000 Btu heat range. The Big 60 stands alone in its ability to simmer, boil, saute, stir fry, steam and deep fat fry.
- Type 304 StainlessSteel frame and legs.
- Inner burner 10,000 Btu.
- Middle burner 20,000 Btu.
- Outer burner 30,000 Btu.
- For use with Natural or Propane Gas.
- Fitting for left side gas (available right side also).
- Fully assembled and ready to use.
- Comes with our 10 year warranty.
This is the single greatest item I have ever seen or used for tailgating. It took a stock pot of cold water to a roiling boil in 9 minutes. I can use my cast iron griddle and skillet with ease. There are so many possibilities with something this powerful that is also surprisingly transportable.